Sibling Rivalry...


NOTE: I've Bumped THIS One Back Up To The Top Of The Blog, 'Cause Damnit, It's Good!
When smoker First Sent THIS to me Awhile Back - I Listened, But Must Have Been Pre-Occupied, 'Cause I Thought They Were Good, And Let It Go At That...
WELL, Now I've Given It a 2nd Listen - And DAMN! These Guys Are Smokin' Hot!
Everything You'd Want From Hard Rock Is Here...I Mean They are Bombastic!
Just Hit You Right Between The Ears With All They Got...
Well, Not All - 'Cause Remember THIS Is Just a Sampler! (6 Songs, 25 Minutes...)
IF You Haven't D/L It By Now - What The Hell You Waitin' For - Christmas?
smoker IS Right On On THIS One (He's Got One Helluva Track Record For Pickin' Some Winners!)!


smoker says,
"Promo Cd that came with a recent issue of Classic Rock magazine. Rival Sons-6 Trax. Now I don't know how many cd's I've got from the magazine. I hardly listen to any of them. Who's gonna compare to all the classic bands I love? Thought I'd give it a spin as they're playing w/Queensryche & Judas Priest in July which I'm going to. And?...Yeah this band ROCKS!!! If you like your Rock retro but fresh soundin' grab an earful of this. Best new band I've heard in a long time."

http://www.rivalsons.com/

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E7M0TWFB