Blow It Out Your...Nevermind...


From Wiki:
Nirvāṇa (Sanskrit: निर्वाण; Pali: निब्बान (nibbāna); Prakrit: णिव्वाण) is a central concept in Indian religions. In sramanic thought, it is the state of being free from suffering. In Hindu philosophy, it is the union with the Supreme being through moksha. The word literally means "blowing out"—referring in the Buddhist context, to the blowing out of the fires of greed, hatred, and delusion."

Nirvana (The Band) - During its initial months, the band went through a series of names, starting with Skid Row and including Pen Cap Chew, Bliss, and Ted Ed Fred. The group finally settled on Nirvana, which Cobain said was chosen because "I wanted a name that was kind of beautiful or nice and pretty instead of a mean, raunchy punk rock name like the Angry Samoans."

SBD Recording From 1993...Less than 6 months later, Cobain would be dead...
I Never Did "GET" what Nirvana was all about (The Teen Angst, Etc.) And I Wasn't Into Grunge when It started (Grunge to Me was Neil Young Playin' Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black...) - I was from a Different Time Period, I Guess!
BUT, Nirvana sold a shitload of Records and Many Folks Really Got Into Their Music, So That's Why I'm Postin' This One...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SYX1SMIU
OR
http://www.multiupload.com/TCBNY29TBG