My...My, My, My...


Bennett sent this excellent KROKUS Show into HRC!
(Me, I Just Put Together Some Artwork...)
It's From My Father's Place in Roslyn, NY - 1982!

It's a King Biscuit Flower Hour Show! 'Nuff Said!
Probably Broadcast on WLIR-FM back when Most of the My Father's Place Shows Were!
Krokus Rocks, Although They Were Accused as AC/DC "Clones" (We're All!) Back Before Airbourne Was...Heaven Was Also Similar as well, But Still - Another Killer Band!
Anyway, A Similar And Familiar Hard Rockin' Sound!
But There Ain't Nothing Wrong With That...
Many Bands Have a 4/4 Beat And Killer Riffs, Without Being Rip-Offs...Just the way It Is!
'Nuff Said, Again!
DON'T Miss Out On This One, 'Specially IF It's Been Quite Awhile Since You've Listened to Krokus, Like It Had Been With Me!
They Rocked - Plain & Simple!
And I Thoroughly Enjoyed The Chance To Re-Live Some Old Memories Of Hard Rock/Metal From The Early 80s...Thanks Bennett!
Turn It Loud And Enjoy The Hell Out Of It!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MSGRPJL6
OR
http://www.multiupload.com/PWKY2F7BVE