Permission Granted!


MADPRIEST Sent This One In!
Excellent Sound Quality!
A FM Radio Broadcast, I Believe!

This Is a Band I Personally Never Got Into (For Some Reason - Not Sure Why?)
But, This Thing Rocks!
And, They Too, Don't Take Themselves Too Seriously...
They Know How To Write & Perform A Song That Plays On Words And Such - See "Love On The Rocks With No Ice."
MADPRIEST Had This To Say About It,
"This is from The Darkness- From their first album (Permission to Land) tour, Recorded Live At Slim's, San Francisco, California on Friday, November 21, 2003.
The back says that its a promotional album, I don't know but it's a great show with a great sound quality and the band playing great.

I hope you enjoy it as I did!"

TheDarkness-Permission 2 Rock.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?9zuas64o51izbnf