White Trash Millionaires...In Glasgow!














































































A Hear Rock City Exclusive!
Grab This One Rocket it's Them Kentucky Boys!!...
Well...took a trip out last night to Glasgow with my brother to see a most excellent double bill.
Black Stone Cherry And Rival Sons.
Both bands were great.
Took my recorder and recorded (most) of it for you folks here.
Had the usual battery issues during BSC so only got an hour of them.
Still I'm happy with the recording,it's pretty good.
Was sat in the balcony, pretty central to the stage so had
a good spot.
Thanks to whoever uploaded the pic I used for the back cover.Cool!
Looks like mediafire have changed their upload terms again?
So I'm using wupload for this one.

After this I'm going to take a break from the site for a couple of weeks.
Just to recharge the batteries etc.
I'll still check in to do the comments,keep them comin'.
But I will be back,still loads of stuff to share.
Hopefully Rocket will appear soon as well.
Thanks to Buckeye and Rich for the shares...
and the re-ups,excellent guys.
Enjoy the shows...see ya later...

Black Stone Cherry Glasgow 2012
http://www.mediafire.com/?op2a3scw57tbe0o
Rival Sons Glasgow 2012
http://www.mediafire.com/?xfvj5p593o82mft