All Aboard The Lonely Train...


Shit Fire And Save The Matches!
DAMN! This IS One Hot Show!
I Had To Listen To It Twice, Just So I Could Believe What I Heard The First Time!
See, It's an AUD Recording - BUT, IS One Of The Most POWERFUL & AWESOME AUD Recordings I've EVER Heard!
All The Instruments & Vocals Are Heard Clearly & Loudly, With The Audience Mixing In Perfectly!
PLUS, Black Stone Cherry Just Rock The Hell Out Of Brussels!
NOW - I Might Be Just a Tad Bit Biased ('Cause These Are Kentucky Boys)


I'm Serious as Hell!
D/L This Mutha Of a Show And TELL Me It SUCKS, That It DON'T Sound GREAT, That It DON'T ROCK! That YOU Just Couldn't Get Into It, Whatever!!!
Superb Performance By The Band - They Are On Fire This Particular Night, And They REALLY Get The Audience Into Their Music! And The Crowd Plays Their Part Perfectly!
BSC Play Some Newer Songs From Their CD "Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea..."
In My Blood, & White Trash Millionaire...As Well As Older Songs Like Rain Wizard, Where They Play a Bit Of Black Sabbath As a Lead-In!
Maybe Someday Is a Killer Song, Too!
Anyway - Give This One A Chance IF You Like High-Energy Hard Rock That Just Kicks Ass!
THANKS To Whoever Recorded & Uploaded This Thing!
I Just Put Together The Cover Artwork!
And, Of Course, Have Been Blastin' It Way Out Loud!

BlackStoneCherry-Brussels11
http://www.mediafire.com/?77ay55r4hzgo9go