Re-Entry Into The Blog-o-sphere...


Thanks to ALL for YOUR Patience with Me While I've Been Lost In Space...
Still Dealin' With Vertigo Issues...
Haven't Been on The Computer For Quite awhile now...
Been to Many Dr. Appointments, MRI, Hearing Tests, Etc...Still No Solution, YET!
I've Isolated Myself, Essentially, AND Didn't really Mean to Do That, BUT
Thanks to Buck & Atari, Especially, And The Rest Of YOU That Have Kept This Place a-runnin' in My Absence (VIA ShoutBox!)...It IS Much Appreciated...
AND - I've ALWAYS Said It and It Really Shows - WE Get The BEST Folks Here - NOT The Bitchin' & Moanin' Type, BUT The Helpful & Super-Cool Type That Just WANNA ROCK!
We're NOT Done Here at Hear Rock City, Just Goin' at a Slower Pace Than I'd Like...
There's Much MORE On The Way!
Stay Tuned & Stay Rockin'!